The Emmy-winning Ted Lasso series is taking the world by storm, one hilarious, poignant, and inspirational Coach Lasso quote at a time. But he’s not the only one with brilliance to share: Roy Kent’s quotes are quite, uh, something. But the lines and quotes from Coach Beard (Brendan Hunt) are some of the best! He may not be the loudest or most loquacious, but he does know how to stop us in our boots. Probably doesn’t hurt that he’s one of the writers of the show and can make that happen, ha! ps- check out the Ted Lasso coloring pages and the Ted Lasso drinking game too!
About Ted Lasso on Apple+
Jason Sudeikis plays Ted Lasso, a small-time college football coach from Kansas hired to coach a professional soccer team in England, despite having no experience coaching soccer.
In addition to starring, Sudeikis serves as executive producer, alongside Bill Lawrence (“Scrubs”) via his Doozer Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television and Universal Television, a division of NBCUniversal Content. Doozer’s Jeff Ingold also serves as an executive producer with Liza Katzer as co-executive producer.
The series was developed by Sudeikis, Lawrence, Joe Kelly, and Brendan Hunt, and is based on the pre-existing format and characters from NBC Sports.
Best Coach Beard Quotes From Ted Lasso
- Shut up, Thierry Henry. – Coach Beard
- Reason is powerless in the expression of love. -Beard
- I’ve been to Vegas many times.
One night is good, two nights is perfect, three is too many. – Coach Beard quotes
- Ted is a man, just a man. And as for the fragility of life, I’m so glad someone finally asked. Because yeah, I got a few thoughts. -Beard
- Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Sarah Coombe’s life. – Coach Beard
- Knock that sh!t off- we belong. – Coach Beard
- Who wants an overpriced beer- okay, who wants an overpriced beer that I’m paying for? Find us a place, and feel free to strut. – Beard
- I dated a professor at Oxford- and I listened more than I talked. – Coach Beard
- He thinks he’s mad now, wait til we win him over. -Ted Lasso
He’ll. Be. Furious. – Beard
- Back home if a team was playing poorly we don’t call them unlucky. What do we call em coach? -Ted
New York jets. -Coach Beard
There it is. – Ted
- She seems fuuuun. -Beard
- Oh, what a lovely inscription- that you wrote completely over my head, face, and body. – Coach Beard
- I don’t really know how to talk to you. – Jaime
Then it’s working. – Coach Beard
- I respect that we didn’t have to say a word. -Coach Beard
She gets us. – Roy Kent
- There was one game this season where I was accidentally on mushrooms. -Coach Beard
- Butts on three- Coach Beard
- So you’re all fancy now, drinking tea, huh? – Ted
I didn’t know how to tell you. – Coach Beard
Season 3 Coach Beard Quotes From Ted Lasso
- G-d, I’m proud of you. – Coach Beard
- Who invented this thing? The Russians? -Ted Lasso
Yes. – Beard and Roy Kent
- He’ll be forever changed, but he can drive. Yes. -Beard quotes
- No sudden movements near the bus driver! – Coach Beard
More Posts You’ll Love
- Knock Out Quotes From Creed III
- Wild Quotes From Cocaine Bear (2023)
- The Best Quotes From Kang The Conqueror In Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- Best Movie Quotes From Titanic (1997)
- Best Quotes From Magic Mike’s Last Dance
- 50+ Hilarious Ant-Man Quotes To Make You Love Paul Rudd (Even More!)
- Hello Wisconsin! Quotes From That 90s Show
- Hilarious Movie Quotes From House Party (2023)
- Best Movie Quotes From Plane (2023)
- 35 Inspiring Motivational Education Martin Luther King Jr Quotes
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.