Gen X- it’s time to get a little sentimental and sappy over this one. One of our childhood staples finally has a most excellent (and generally kid-friendly!) reboot. These movie quotes from Ghostbusters: Afterlife came, saw, and kicked some A! ps- before you take the family, see if Ghostbusters: Afterlife is safe for kids. And here’s the important info: when can you pee during Ghostbusters Afterlife!
About Ghostbusters: Afterlife
When a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.
Watch the Ghostbusters Afterlife trailer here.
Movie Quotes From Ghostbusters: Afterlife that Came, Saw and Kicked A!
They say Millenials love nostalgia, but we say they are not alone.
Gen X is loving some of these reboots of our childhood staples, especially ones done right!
And we can say that about Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
These quotes from the movie will remind us all just how great this storyline and these characters once were through a new generation of Ghostbusters.
Here are the movie quotes from Ghostbusters: Afterlife that came, saw, and kicked some @ss!
- Why’d you bring me up here? – Trevor
Entertainment value? Do you juggle? – Lucky
- What are you doing here in Summerville? – Lucky
Honestly, my mom won’t say it, but we’re completely broke. And the only thing that’s left in our name is this creepy old farmhouse my grandfather left us in the middle of nowhere. – Trevor
- Somehow, a town that isn’t anywhere near a tectonic plate, has no volcanic activity, that has no faultlines no fracking, no loud music even- is shaking on a daily basis. – Mr. Grooberson
- Under the dining table- now! – Mom
- Hey remember that summer, when we all died under a table? – Trevor
More Ghostbusters: Afterlife Movie Quotes
- I found this in my living room. – Phoebe
Whoa! Killer replica. -Mr. Grooberson
A replica of what? – Phoebe
A ghost trap? – Mr. Grooberson
- There hasn’t been a ghost sighting in 30 years. – Mr. Grooberson
- New York in the ’80s… it’s like The Walking Dead. Your dad never mentioned this to you? – Mr. Grooberson
- I remember Revelations. ‘And I looked as he opened the 6th seal. There was a great eathquake. Judgement day.’ – Ray Stantz
- My grandfather died. My mom said we’re just here to pick through the rubble of his life. – Phoebe
- Wait a minute- who are you? – Mr. Grooberson
- Call it fate… call it luck… call it karma… I believe everything happens for a reason. – Dr. Venkman
- It has a gunner’s seat? – Podcast
- Ray’s Occult– and we’re closed. – Ray
I’m calling about what happened to New York. – Phoebe
- My grandfather was a Ghostbuster. Something was coming and he knew it. – Phoebe
- I think we opened the gates of h@ll. – Mr. Grooberson
- Hey, have you missed us? – Dr. Venkman
I think she remembers us. – Winston
- You just demonstrated zero apptitude for science. – Phoebe
- Annnd not a single bar! – Trevor
There better be a bar. – Callie
- Great you didn’t tell us we inherited a murder house! – Trevor
- Phoebe- Don’t be yourself! – Callie
- I call myself Podcast. Because of my Podcast. – Podcast
- You’re a seismologist? – Phoebe
You find that so hard to believe?- Mr. Grooberson
I figured you for a football coach. – Phoebe
- What does a hamster have in common with a cigarette?
They’re harmless, unless you stick ’em in your mouth and light them on fire. – More of Phoebe’s dad jokes from Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Seriously? How of all people do you not know this? – Mr. Grooberson
I’m ashamed. – Podcast
- History is safe. Geometry is safe! Science is punk rock! – Mr. Grooberson
- We should probably get out of here. – Mr. Grooberson
You’re an adult? – Phoebe
Yeah, I’m liable. – Mr. Grooberson
- It’s creepy. I dig it. – Mr. Grooberson
- His name is Gary Grooberson? You have a date with GARY Grooberson? Don’t be yourself, mom! – Phoebe
- I have an allergy to science. – Callie
Have you tried Benedryl? – Mr. Grooberson
- Who knows? Maybe she’ll take up poll dancing. – Mr. Grooberson
She’s not that coordinated. – Callie
I don’t think that matters. – Mr. Grooberson
- Dude- your grandfather was a legend! You could literally be anything! An Influencer—or a DJ! – Podcast
- Who ya gonna call? – Sherrif
- We lost the firehouse. It’s a Starbucks now. – Ray
- There is no Mom, there is only Zuul. – Callie
Don’t forget to stop and check out this post as well: Easter eggs and callbacks from Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Kate Bishop Quotes From The Hawkeye Series That Land True
- I’m Vengeance- Best Quotes From The Batman (2022)
- Thrilling Quotes From Last Night In SoHo
- Spicy Movie Quotes From Dune (2021)
- Deathly Dark Joe Quotes From YOU On Netflix
- Chilling Movie Quotes From Halloween Kills
- Favorite Marvel Movie Quotes From Eternals
- The Many Saints of Newark Quotes From Tony Soprano
- Wildest Venom 2 Quotes From Let There Be Carnage
- Best Coach Beard Quotes And Lines From Ted Lasso
- Bond. James Bond. No Time To Die Movie Quotes