Streaming exclusively on HBO Max and in theaters as well, Wonder Woman 1984 is finally here. The much-anticipated sequel to Wonder Woman (2017) stars Gal Gadot and is directed by Patty Jenkins. Here are the best quotes from Wonder Woman 1984. If you want more quotes, check out the best quotes from WandaVision.
About Wonder Woman 1984
From director Patty Jenkins and starring Gal Gadot in the title role, “Wonder Woman 1984” fast forwards to the 1980s as Wonder Woman’s next big screen adventure finds her riding lightning across the sky, donning wings of gold, and chasing a dream while in pursuit of two new formidable foes: Max Lord and the Cheetah.
In “Wonder Woman 1984,” the fate of the world is once more on the line, and only Wonder Woman can save it. This new chapter in the Wonder Woman story finds Diana Prince living quietly among mortals in the vibrant, sleek 1980s—an era of excess driven by the pursuit of having it all.
Though she’s come into her full powers, she maintains a low profile, curating ancient artifacts and only performing her superheroic acts incognito.
But now, Diana will have to step directly into the spotlight and muster all her wisdom, strength and courage in order to save mankind from a world of its own making.
The film also stars Chris Pine as Steve Trevor, Kristen Wiig as the Cheetah, Pedro Pascal as Max Lord, Robin Wright as Antiope and Connie Nielsen as Hippolyta.
You can watch the Wonder Woman 1984 trailer here to hear all the best Wonder Woman 1984 quotes so far.
Best Quotes From Wonder Woman 1984
- I’ve never been one for rules. The answer is always more. – Max Lord
- I don’t want to be like anyone. I want to be an apex predator. – Barbara Minerva
- The world needs you. You know what you need to do. – Steve Trevor
- Some days, my childhood feels so very far away. And others, I can almost see it. The magical land of my youth. Like a beautiful dream of when the whole world felt like a promise, and the lessons that lay ahead yet unseen. Looking back, I wish I’d listened. Wish I’d watched more closely, and understood. But sometimes you can’t see what you’re learning, until you come out the other side. – Diana Prince
- I’ve seen this contest humble even the most seasoned warriors, Diana. – Antiope
- I can do it. – Diana (young girl)
- Just do your best. And remember- greatness is not what you think. Pace yourself and watch. – Antiope
- This world is not yet ready for all that you will do. You will become a legend. – Hippolyta
- My life hasn’t been what you probably think it has. We all have our struggles. – Diana Prince
- Citizens of the world, I’m here to change your life. Anything you want. Anything you dream of, you can have it. – Max Lord
- I can save today. But you can save the world. – Steve Trevor
- It’s all art. – Diana Prince
- Uh, that’s just a trash can. – Diana Prince
- It’s just a trash can. Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Steve Trevor
- Nothing good is born from lies. And greatness is not what you think. – Diana Prince
- The way I fly, they will never find us. – Steve Trevor
- I forgot to tell you. – Diana Prince
- What? – Steve Trevor
- Radar. – Diana Prince
- Will they shoot at us? -Steve Trevor
Loved These Wonder Woman 1984 Quotes? Here Are More Movie Quotes You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a Marvel loving, Disney obsessed wife, and mother of four. She’s a travel agent specializing in Disney & Universal vacations- and loves a candid confession. Find her in Virginia (or anywhere frequent flyer miles or her trusty minivan takes her.)