Star Wars movies have been, if nothing else, extremely quotable. Here’s a list of the best The Rise of Skywalker quotes that will have your family feeling The Force. There are minor spoilers in this post- spoilers for The Rise of Skywalker that won’t make much sense without context, but spoilers all the same. If that’s not what you’re here for, watch the movie and come back later! ps- I also put together a list of Jedi voices in Rise of Skywalker.
50+ Of The Best Rise of Skywalker Quotes
Alright: it’s Star Wars Day! Rise of Skywalker Quotes are updated with some mild spoilers; if that’s not your jam, look away. I’ve seen the movie- and if you need a Rise of Skywalker parent movie review: it’s right there.
Some of the best Star Wars quotes from this movie are mega spoilers so I’m leaving a few of those off for now.
But we’ll start here: this is a list the best quotes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie and trailers.
May The Force Be With You!
PS- LAST CHANCE TO TURN AWAY. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!
Best Quotes from The Rise of Skywalker Trailers & Movie
From the Crawl
The Dead Speak.
The Rise of Skywalker Movie and Trailer Quotes Spoilers
1. It’s an instinct. A feeling. The Force brought us together. -Finn
2. Confronting fear is the destiny of the Jedi. Your destiny. -Luke Skywalker
3. I’ve died before. – Emperor Palpatine
4. Your journey nears its end. – Palpatine
5. What could you give me? – Kylo Ren
Everything. – Palpatine
6. She is not who you think she is. – Palpatine
7. How do we thank you?- Finn
Win the war. – First Order Spy
8. They fly now! – C3PO
They fly now? – Finn
They fly now. – Poe Dameron
9. We’re not alone. Good people will fight if we lead them. -Poe
10. Be With Me. Be With Me. Be With Me. – Rey
11. Never underestimate a droid. – General Leia Organa
12. Don’t tell me what things feel like, tell me what things are. – Leia
13. Yes, Master. – Rey to Leia
14. You know what you are? You’re difficult. – Rey to Poe
Yeah, alone with friends. -Finn
We go together. – Poe
16. You’ve been a real friend, R2. My best one, in fact. -C3PO
17. What are you doing there, 3PO? -Poe
Taking one last look, sir, at my friends. -C-3PO
18. We’ll always be with you. No one’s ever really gone. -Luke
19. The force will be with you .Always. – Luke
20. Rey, never be afraid of who you are. – Leia
21. We’ve passed on all we know. A thousand generations live in you now. But this is your fight. -Luke
22. I’ve got a bad feeling about this. – General Lando Calrissian
But I do. -Kylo Ren
24. Long have I waited, and now your coming together is your undoing. -Emperor Palpatine
25. At last. Snoke trained you well, my boy. I have been every voice, you’ve ever heard, inside your head.
(the voice changes from Palpatine to Snoke, Darth Vader and ends with Palpatine’s laughter) – Emperor Palpatine
26. Do me a personal favor: be optimistic. – Leia
27. Bones. (shivers) I don’t like bones. – Poe
28. Poe Dameron, Spice Runner. Runner of Spice. – Finn
29. They win by making you think you’re alone. – Zorii Bliss
30. No thank you, no thank you. – droid D-O
31. (waving hand at Storm Troopers) It’s ok that we’re here. – Rey
Does she do that to us? – Poe to Finn
32. You can’t go back to her now. Like I can’t. – Kylo Ren
33. I know what I have to do and I don’t know if I have the strength to do it. – Ben Solo
34. A Jedi’s weapon deserves more respect. – Luke
35. Who are you most afraid of? – Luke
Myself. – Rey
36. I am all the Jedi. Be With Me. – Rey
37. Hey, kid. – Han Solo
38. Dad. – Kylo Ren
I know. – Han Solo
39. Kylo Ren is dead. My son is alive. – Han Solo
Jedi Voices and Quotes At the End Of Rise of Skywalker
After watching the movie (again and yes again!) I think I’ve narrowed these quotes down.
I know who was speaking the Jedi voices at the end of Episode 9, but getting their quotes just right was more of a challenge. Let me know what I’m missing, here!
1. These are your final steps, Rey. Rise and take them. – Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Bring back the balance, Rey. As I did. – Anakin Skywalker
3. The Light. Find the light. – Ahsoka Tano
4. Every Jedi who ever lived lives in you. – Qui-Gon Jin
5. Alone, never you are. – Yoda
6. Rise, Rey. – Leia
7. We stand behind you, Rey. – Qui-Gon Jin
8. Feel the Force flowing through you, Rey – Mace Windu
9. The heart of a Jedi lies in your strength – Obi-Wan Kenobi
About The Rise of Skywalker
Lucasfilm and director J.J. Abrams take viewers on an epic journey to a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the conclusion of the Skywalker saga, where new legends will be born and the final battle for freedom is yet to come.
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.