If you aren’t talking like an English blue-blood, then you clearly haven’t started your Bridgerton on Netflix binge just yet. But that’s ok because this is the perfect show to enjoy this New Year’s Eve. And here’s a Bridgerton drinking game that you can binge (responsibly!) along with the show. If you are of legal drinking age and are thinking, hey, this sounds like a good drinking game show- you’d be right. Grab your favorite New Year’s Eve cocktail, stay socially distant from others, and queue up Bridgerton on Netflix.
The Ultimate Bridgerton Drinking Game
Like any polite society, there are some Bridgerton drinking game rules you must follow.
Don’t land in Lady Whistledown’s column this week for getting too sauced and improper!
Rules of the Bridgerton Drinking Game
** DRINK RESPONSIBLY **
That basically means you’ll want to limit this game to one drink per ball or party. Do not binge both alcohol and Bridgerton together.
That is not a good look, y’all, especially in front of the Queen.
Seriously- I care, and the EMS does not need to be called on your booty, so be smart here.
Also: this game is NOT for kids and, to be honest, the show isn’t either. Is Bridgerton ok for kids?
Read the parent review before you make this show a family affair!
- Whenever Lady Whistledown calls out Mrs. Featherington, take a drink.
- Anytime the “Mamas” or “Mothers” are mentioned as a group, take a shot.
- When Penelope shows up wearing a color we ALL know is not in her color wheel, DRINK! (that poor girl!)
- Anytime Simon and Daphne say, “Your Grace,” have a sip.
- When you get to see the Queen’s dogs, you may bow (and sip because they are very good boys & girls!)
- Whenever Violet sips her glass, you sip yours. Pinkys out! It’s almost as if she is, too, participating in the Bridgerton drinking game.
- Anthony: whenever he shows up angry or upset or mad, go ahead a toast him. Boyfriend was not a happy Viscount!
- You may drink to hide your blush every time they show a corset or bare bum. (fans self ohhh… myyy!)
- When someone suggests a promenade, you walk right on over to that bar, dear Reader, and fill your glass!
- Drink every time someone says BRIDGERTON! … who is not an actual Bridgerton.
- Take a drink whenever someone online describes this show as Gossip Girl meets Pride and Prejudice.
BONUS: If you want to skip all of the above, and just get a nice buzz going, drink when you see cleavage, butts, or when the characters have sex.
Come episode 6 with the Bridgerton drinking game, you’ll be feeling almost as good as the Lords and Ladies!