Halloween is creeping upon us (see what we did there?) Here’s a list of easy Halloween costume ideas with glasses or sunglass that you can pull together with a few clicks on Amazon. Affiliate links are included in this post. Easily transform into your favorite characters with a pair of glasses or sunglasses and make it work!
Pop Culture Costumes Using Glasses and Sunglasses
When it comes to costumes, we prefer easy over hard. And as glasses wearers, we really want to find the perfect look that allows us to SEE as well as be seen. Here’s a list of easy Halloween costume ideas with glasses or sunglasses that you can pull together with a few clicks on Amazon.
Thankfully, pop culture is giving and we are here to receive!
You don’t have to settle for the Steve Urkle classic nerd look this year- there are some hot options for men and women in this glasses and sunglasses Halloween costume ideas list
We sourced a few looks that can easily incorporate your glasses. And there’s probably no need to go to a Halloween store since many great costumes can be found in the back of your closet!
Easy Halloween Costume Ideas With Glasses For Women
Here are some costume ideas using sunglasses or glasses for women.
1. Damian From Mean Girls “She Doesn’t Even Go Here” Costume
Damian is a classic Halloween costume idea using sunglasses. Men or women can pull off this one.
Hoodie, aviators, and an awesome judgey pout: you’re golden!
It doesn’t get any easier than this one.
2. Sadness From Inside Out
She’s the moment and the scene stealer of the movie.
She also wears glasses, which lands her look on our easy Halloween costume ideas list!
- White sweater (long sleeves for accuracy but a short sleeve will work as well!)
- Blue pants
- Blue wig
- Big Oversized Glasses (but obviously you’ll want to wear your own!)
3. Velma From Scooby Doo Costume For Glasses Wearers
I mean… she’s the IT girl of the series.
Don’t at us with the “but Daphne…” because we all know that Velma is the one that holds Mystery Inc together.
If you wear glasses, ladies, this is THE Halloween costume for you! Bonus: you can look as classic or as sexy as you want to, because Velma is HOT.
4. Bob’s Burgers Tina Belcher Costume With Glasses
Tina is HILARIOUS.
If you haven’t checked out the Bob’s Burger movie just yet, do so immediately. You’ll fall in love with this amazingly quirky teen.
And then shop the Halloween costume here:
5. Edna Mode: Easy Halloween Costume With Glasses
Talk about ICONIC.
There is no one who screams icon like Edna from the Incredibles.
And her look is easy to put together as well!
6. Taylor Swift You Belong With Me Video Costume
With the Eras Tour in full swing, Swifties are truly leaning into Taylor’s looks from past years.
One of our favorite costumes from Taylor Swift also happens to include glasses: check out the You Belong With Me Video to get inspired!
More Glasses and Sunglasses Halloween Costume Ideas For Women
- Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter
- Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter
- Barb from Stranger Things
- Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) from Breakfast at Tiffany’s (a perfect Halloween costume with sunglasses!)
- Janis Joplin in sunglasses
- Kim Kardashian in white sunglasses (because Kanye hated it so we love it ahem)
Easy Halloween Costume Ideas With Glasses For Men
Don’t worry, guys, we’ve got you too!
Here’s a list of glasses or sunglasses Halloween costume ideas for men to pull off. The best part: we bet most of this can be pulled together with normal clothes which is always a good idea if you can do it.
1. Maverick Or Rooster From Top Gun: Maverick
We couldn’t decide who we loved more, so we added both.
Check your own closet because chances are you have these costumes already hanging around in there!
Goodness, gracious, GREAT BALLS OF FIRE these are too easy.
- Aviator Sunglasses
- Hawaiian Shirt for Rooster
- Fake mustache for Rooster
- Bomber or leather jacket for Maverick
- Flight suit
2. Ted Lasso or Coach Beard Sunglasses Halloween Costumes Ideas
We absolutely love everything about Ted Lasso, and figure you do too.
And what we love the most about the show? The super easy Halloween costume that has spawned from our favorite coaches.
Grab a zip up, a visor, a whistle, a mustache and some shades and you are good to go!
Bonus points if you and a friend co-coach the next Halloween party.
Shut up, Thierry Henry! – Coach Beard quotes
- Fake mustache (For Ted Lasso)
- Fake beard (for Coach Beard)
- Aviator Sunglasses
- Blue tracksuit
- Coach Beard sunglasses
3. Harry Potter Costume
Accio easy costume idea!
Pencil in a lightning scar, wear your glasses, and you’re ready!
Robes seal the deal, but Harry also looks good in a sweater vest and black pants look, which you may already have in your closet.
4. Rip Wheeler Costume From Yellowstone
Look, guys look GOOD in aviators.
And when you add a big belt buckle, a cowboy hat, a black t-shirt, some boots, and the right jacket, we’re a sucker for Rip.
Don’t forget the toothpick!
If you are remotely cowboy, you’ll have this costume at home. Add aviators and a scowl, and you’re set.
5. Sunglasses Halloween Costume Ideas For Men: Napolean Dynamite
When we suggest easy costumes with glasses, this is the picture that should come up in Google.
Grab a wig, wear your glasses, and sport your Vote for Pedro white shirt with blue jeans. Don’t forget to rope your best friend into being Pedro.
If you need a last-minute Halloween Costume, Amazon has you covered as long as you don’t wait too long to get your plan together!
More Glasses and Sunglasses Halloween Costume Ideas For Men
- Where’s Waldo?
- Austin Powers
- Dwight from The Office– one of the super simple Halloween costumes
- Men In Black
- Walter White
- Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp version)
- Clark Kent
- John Lennon
- Blues Brothers
- Tom Cruise in Risky Business
Collect lots of candy (ha!) and share on social media this Halloween!
More Posts You’ll Love
- 20 Easy Halloween Snack Ideas for Your Next Halloween Party
- Funny Halloween Memes
- Adorable Little Miss Memes For Halloween Season
- Sweet Candy Corn Quotes For Your Instagram Captions
- DIY Vanellope von Schweetz Costume
- Race Costume Ideas You Can DIY
- Donald Duck Costume
- Easy Meme Costumes For Halloween
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.