Because 2020 isn’t tres hot mess enough, Netflix dropped Emily in Paris on us. And y’all: its totally bingeable- and Emily is super messy. What’s not to love? There’s Paris, there’s great clothes, there’s a ton of fabulous Emily In Paris quotes– and now we’ve got an Emily In Paris drinking game. If you’re currently isolated. are of legal drinking age, and are thinking, hey, this sounds like a good drinking game show- you’d be right. Grab your favorite beverage, stay socially distant from others, and queue up Netflix. ps- peep the Hamilton Drinking Game or Tiger King drinking game if that’s more your speed!
Emily In Paris Drinking Game
As Emily says, #EverythingsComingUpRoses! so let’s get a beverage (a Rosé, perhaps?) and let’s get to playing.
Here are the Emily In Paris drinking game rules.
Rules of the Emily In Paris Drinking Game
** DRINK RESPONSIBLY **
That basically means you’ll want to limit this game to one episode at a time.
Do not binge both alcohol and Emily’s messy life together.
That is not a good look, y’all.
Seriously- I care, and the EMS does not need to be called on your booty, so be smart here.
Also: this game is NOT for kids and, to be honest, the show isn’t either.
- Every time the show mentions Chicago, take a sip
- Every time you see Emily use a hashtag, you get to drink
- When Mindy gives a double entendre, you’re drinking
- You get a shot whenever Emily shows up in a new hat
- Drink twice whenever Emily takes a selfie
- When you see her Instagram follower number go up, take a drink
- Comments on her bad French or lack of French require a drink
- Drink when you see her take a picture of someone else- and posts it to Insta with a caption
- You get a shot when she says Merde! Look, you might “win” this Emily in Paris drinking game with how often she uses this one
- When Emily is drinking red wine, you get a drink too
- Drink whenever Luc and Julien make you laugh- wait, that might be dangerous. Drink ONCE an episode thanks to these two!
- You get a bonus drink for every shot of Sylvie’s thigh you spy- ooh la la!
Enjoy this Emily in Paris drinking game, and lets hope we get a round 2 with a season 2 announcement soon!
Patty Holliday is a Marvel loving, Disney obsessed wife, and mother of four. She’s a travel agent specializing in Disney & Universal vacations- and loves a candid confession. Find her in Virginia (or anywhere frequent flyer miles or her trusty minivan takes her.)