I swear it’s still Monday.? But apparently, it’s not.? So that means it?s time for Tuesdays on the Run.
This week we are talking about “other than road” races: do you run obstacles, color runs, Ragnars, trails, etc?? We want to hear what you love (or hate?) about them!
Link up at the bottom of this post!? Annnnnd…. since it’s so late already- thank you very much for already linking up!? Ahem.? It’s really Monday here, no matter what my calendar tries to tell me.
Esprit de She Giveaway
Face it, y’all, I have a hard enough time running races.? I do NOT need to have obstacles placed in front of me or fire that I must dodge or whatever might zap my butt as I crawl through it to the finish.
I have kids: if I need to be tortured, I just hang out with them.? For free.
But I do LOVE road racing and in particular the women’s themed events.? Esprit de She is one that I’ve? read about but never attended.? That’s all going to change.
I was contacted about a month ago by Esprit de She in Mesa to gauge my interest in becoming a race ambassador.? The contact freely admitted she knew I was a runDisney junkie (hey, score some points for a brand that did their research!? You’d be surprised at how many don’t).? This made me giggle.
If you read my blog earlier this year, one of the goals on my List (number 23) lines up with this race in Mesa.
Esprit de She looks exactly like a race I’d be down for.
“Runners, joggers and walkers are invited to this popular fitness-inspired ‘happy hour’ beginning with a timed 5K or 10K run. After the run, enjoy our signature Night Market where you can salute your accomplishments at the Bubbly Bar, enjoy complimentary services at our open air Beauty Bar by LifeSpa and listen to live acoustic tunes while visiting with our healthy way of life partners.”
First we run, then we drink?? And get pampered?? And have music?
I’m so there.
Esprit de She wants YOU to be there too.
They’ve offered a generous 15% off code to my readers (NOGUILTLIFE15)? Be sure to enter that sweet little lady at registration!
ps- the prices are about to go up on September 27, so be sure to enter TODAY!
They also sent along a few items for YOU.
I have 3 tanks from Athleta to give away.? They are GORGEOUS, y’all.
S, M, and L are available (hey, I’m keeping the XL for myself!)? These are not race specific (meaning you don’t have to be a Mesa runner to win one of these items!)
I also have 2 themed Bondi Bands to offer as well.? I love this pattern and the bright yellow on grey makes me smile.
But wait- there’s MORE!
I also have one FREE entry to the 5K or the 10K in Mesa, Arizona.
This race has it all.? All race registrants receive the beautiful purple and yellow tank featured above as well as the following:
- One-year subscription to SELF magazine ($12 value -?click here for offer and refund details)
- Two complimentary drinks at our signature Bubbly Bar, plus your own GoVino wine glass (21 and over only)
- Tasty (and healthy) post-race tapas and treats
- Access to our Beauty Bar with complimentary massage, mini manicures and hair braiding
- I ASPIRE photo booth and souvenir photo
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
- Invitation to join Finish Line Training from Life Time Run
- Awards for top finishers
Any additional questions?? Be sure to visit the website for all the details.
- Prize:? 1 tank small, 1 tank medium, 1 tank large, 2 bondi bands and 1 free race entry.? Winner 1 gets first choice, Winner 2, second choice, etc until all prizes are claimed.
- This contest is open to US residents only.
- Contest starts on September 23, 2014 and ends on September 28, 2014 at 12:00am MT.
- Enter through the Rafflecopter widget.? Winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter and notified via email provided to Rafflecopter.? Winners have 2 days to respond or they forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
[inlinkz_linkup id=449186 mode=1]