Favorite thing about fall running is the topic this week.
- Sep 6 Will your training schedule change for fall? How?
- Sep 13 Best/Worst of Summer
- Sep 20 Fall race schedule
- Sep 27 Rate your month/year so far
- Oct 4 Favorite thing about fall running
- Oct 11 If I didn’t run… (finish the sentence however you want)
- Oct 18 Favorite new running product
- Oct 25 Rate your month
Favorite Thing About Fall Running
What’s not to like about fall running, amirite?
Let’s list them off:
- kids in school
- a routine is reestablished
- temps drop
- races are just around the corner
- motivation is high
And this year I get to see the gorgeous fall leaves on my running paths.
They are just starting to fall and change- and I think over the next week or so things will really begin to pop!
It sure is pretty out here and I’m loving the opportunity to get outdoors at ANY time of the day.
In Arizona, I really felt like an early morning run or late night run was my options.
Here? Man, no excuses- I can run any time of the day in the fall and the temps/sun doesn’t affect me like Arizona did.
Winning, Virginia. Win-ning.
My motivation is high, but I’ll admit I haven’t been carving out the time as I need to. I’ve been obsessing over my Thor: Ragnarok premiere trip instead of clearing my mind and getting the miles in.
While Thor is connected to the Super Heroes Half Marathon weekend, watching movies and going shopping isn’t going to help me to complete the race.
That half marathon is about to be really ugly in November if I don’t get myself moving. (aka, story of my running life!).
Speaking of which… BYE. Going to run!