Okay, geeks! This is what we’ve been training for. Avengers Campus is open at the Disneyland Resort and reports are saying that it’s full of easter eggs & callbacks. Here’s your guide to Marvel Easter Eggs at Avengers Campus. Avengers: Assemble at Disney California Adventure! Warning: Spoilers ahead!
Avengers Campus At Disneyland Opens June 4, 2021
The super heroes have a permanent home at Disney California Adventure at Avengers Campus.
And we couldn’t be more thrilled to hear it!
Help the Guardians of the Galaxy break out and partner with Spider-Man on two major attractions.
Meet a host of Marvel characters in the land and visit the PYM Test Kitchen- or maybe the Shawarma cart if that’s more your style.
For someone who loves the Marvel movies, a visit to Avengers Campus is a must do this year!
Marvel Easter Eggs At Avengers Campus
If you want to go into the brand new land spoiler free, then bounce off this link now.
But if you love Marvel Easter Eggs and want to find the secrets of Avengers Campus, this is the post for you.
We sent in our geekiest So Cal agent and Black Widow look-alike, Nicole, to seek out all the callbacks and easter eggs at Avengers Campus.
She did NOT disappoint.
Here are all the current secrets you want to look for when you plan your visit to Avengers Campus at Disneyland.
Stark Tech Found On Avengers Campus Easter Eggs
Tony Stark offered up the site, formerly one of his father’s Stark Industries complexes, as a place to train the next generation of Super Heroes.
The doors to Avengers Campus welcome all Avengers, their allies and new recruits.
So you know there’s some old Stark tech lying around.
- Nicole found scanners in different areas with “F.R.I.D.A.Y.” on them. F.R.I.D.A.Y. was Tony’s artificial intelligence program after J.A.R.V.I.S. went to Vision.
- Howard Stark’s flying car blueprint is inside the queue for Web Slingers. Stark was working on this car in Captain America: The First Avenger.
SSR Callbacks and Easter Eggs In Avengers Campus
The SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve) was created to combat Hydra back in WWII.
And Howard Stark and Peggy Carter were part of the agency.
- SSR logo is found in a few places
- Peggy’s parking spot is still reserved in front of the WEB Workshop
Marvel Comic Book Easter Eggs At Avengers Campus
The comics, of course, are going to be represented- even if the land is primarially based on the MCU.
- The A61-6902 seen on the side of the Quinjet is a callback to Avengers comic number 61, where the Quinjet first appeared in the comics.
- Jack Kirby easter egg at Avengers Campus: look for the Kirby Krackle “spilled” on the ground near Guardians of the Galaxy
- In Pyms Test Kitchen, look for the Choco Smash Candy Bar. The barcode on the back of this enormous candy bar reads 60101994 which is a reference to the Marvel comic book Tales to Astonish, Volume 1, number 60 which was published October 1964 and featured Giant-Man.
More Avengers Campus Easter Eggs
- Check out the Terran Treats sign. The Kree writing translates to “Feed Mix For Terrans”. Agents of SHIELD callback
- Shawarmacart: not only is this a callback to the mid-credit scene from Avengers but it’s covered in Marvel easter eggs that can only be found together on Avengers Campus. We spied Donald Blake’s nametag. Check it out while in line to order!
- This graffiti wall was left by…. well, the artist signed it in the upper right hand corner.
- Pym Menu Boards: watch for texts because they are really Hope and Scott’s phones! You never what chat you might peep!
- Find the gamma radiation spigot- nod to The Hulk
- The main entrance has an Arc Reactor on the floor, a nod to Tony Stark which glows blue at night.
This land is going to constantly evolve and we know we didn’t get ALL the Marvel Easter Eggs in this first visit.
But that’s just the perfect reason to go back, right?
Avengers: Assemble to find more easter eggs at Avengers Campus!
Patty Holliday is a Marvel loving, Disney obsessed wife, and mother of four. She’s a travel agent specializing in Disney & Universal vacations- and loves a candid confession. Find her in Virginia (or anywhere frequent flyer miles or her trusty minivan takes her.)