The Holiday season is in full swing. As we pass through Halloween, we’re heading full steam toward Thanksgiving in the US. Here are some sweet ways to say Happy Thanksgiving, My Love. Perfect warm wishes from a thankful heart and attitude of gratitude for your Instagram captions.
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2023
Thanksgiving is a national holiday and is celebrated on the 3rd Thursday in November in the United States.
This year, we’ll gather with family members for Thanksgiving dinner on November 23, 2023.
(Canadian Thanksgiving- we haven’t forgotten about you! Your Thanksgiving takes place on October 9, 2023).
While we love to celebrate the day with good health (maybe get one of these HIIT Thanksgiving Workouts in!), we also really love some pumpkin pie with family.
And that always makes us sappy, and need to send out some Thanksgiving greetings.
If you’re sending Thanksgiving cards and looking for some “Happy Thanksgiving, I love you!” quotes we’ve got them right here for you!
Special Day Deserves Special Happy Thanksgiving Messages
As you gather around the dinner table and give thanks for the past and the coming year, consider using some of these Happy Thanksgiving quotes if you give a speech or prayer.
And honestly, even if you can’t send an actual card before the day, sending one of these quick Happy Thanksgiving I love you quotes via text message can go a long way.
Your best friend, family member or coworker will pause to reflect on the good times you’ve had. It’s always so good to take a moment to focus on the essential things and spread happy Thanksgiving wishes!
Sweetest Happy Thanksgiving, My Love Quotes For Your Instagram Captions
Add these Happy Thanksgiving I Love You quotes to your favorite social media posts this year to share the best thing in your life: the ones you love.
- This Thanksgiving, my heart could not be more thankful for you.
- Happy Thanksgiving- I love you! – short and sweet Thanksgiving greeting card sentiment
- You are like sunshine illuminating my heart on a beautiful autumn afternoon. Thank you for the warmth of your love this Thanksgiving and always.
- Sweetheart, you are my happiness, and I am grateful for your love. You make Thanksgiving my favorite holiday. – Marianne Williamson
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein (Add- You are my biggest miracle. Happy Thanksgiving, My Love!)
- In exchange for your love, you’ve asked nothing in return. In return for your kisses, you only shower me with more. Happy Thanksgiving, My Love.
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I’m thankful for good health, warm wishes, and the love of my life. I’m so grateful to have you in my life, and I hope this holiday season is filled with joy for you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!
- A day set aside to honor you. But every day to love you, my darling. Happy Thanksgiving I love you!
- You adorn me like I’m the only one you see. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- If our love could come this far, I’m sure we could walk briskly through the rest of the journey ahead of us. Happy Thanksgiving, darling.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them. -John F. Kennedy
- The hearts of honest men are more full of thanks than of complaint. -Henry David Thoreau
- You proved naysayers wrong and quenched the flames of hearsay. How I love your love for me and ours and appreciate your strength. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. -Melody Beattie
- I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. -Henry David Thoreau
- Thank you for believing in me through all these hard years. I will always love you, happy thanksgiving, sweetheart.
- Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home. -Wilbur D. Nesbit
- From the day we met, the spirit of Thanksgiving fills my heart with gratitude and bliss all year long.
- After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody- Even one’s own relations. – Oscar Wilde
- Happy Thanksgiving, My Loves. May the warm glow of autumn surround you as you celebrate the holiday with family and friends.
- You put the song in my heart and the happiness in my feet. I am thankful for you in every way, every day, but especially at Thanksgiving.
- You have turned Thanksgiving into Thanks-living for me. Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. Happy Thanksgiving- I love you!
- My heart and my home are overflowing with the fullness of life this Thanksgiving. I love you and thank you for creating a lovely family with me, wishing all of us a very happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is when we celebrate all the good things of life: close friends, unconditional love, delicious food, and a grateful heart. My love for you is the true measure of our Thanksgiving season.
- My true love: Happy Thanksgiving. The best moment of my days is when I remember you love me.
However you plan to say it, we send our best wishes that you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
More Posts You’ll Be Thankful For
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.