Sing 2 comes to theaters in December, and it’s sure to be on your kid’s Christmas wish list! Here are some of the best lines and movie quotes from Sing 2 that high the high notes. Be sure to check out the parents guide for Sing 2 and the best times to pee during Sing 2 as well!
About Sing 2
Buster (Oscar® winner Matthew McConaughey) has turned the New Moon Theater into a local hit, but Buster has his eyes on a bigger prize: Debuting a new show at the Crystal Tower Theater in glamorous Redshore City.
But with no connections, Buster and his cast—including harried mother pig Rosita (Oscar® winner Reese Witherspoon), rocker porcupine Ash (Scarlett Johansson), earnest gorilla Johnny (Taron Egerton), shy elephant Meena (Tori Kelly) and, of course, porcine provocateur Gunter (Nick Kroll)—have to sneak their way into the world-famous Crystal Entertainment offices, run by ruthless mogul wolf Jimmy Crystal (Emmy winner Bobby Cannavale).
In a desperate attempt to get Mr. Crystal’s attention, Gunter spontaneously pitches an outrageous idea that Buster quickly runs with, promising that their new show will star lion rock legend Clay Calloway (Bono). Problem is, Buster has never met Clay, an artist who shut himself away from the world more than a decade ago after the loss of his wife.
You can watch the Sing 2 trailer here.
Movie Quotes From Sing 2 That Hit The High Notes!
- Guys, this is the entertainment capital of the world! – Moon
- It’s a gift from Mr. Crystal. It says, ‘Don’t screw up, Moon, or else.’ – Miss Crawley
- I’ll give you three weeks to get this show up and running. – Mr. Crystal
We won’t let you down sir. – Buster Moon quotes from Sing 2
Better not or I’ll throw you off the roof. – Mr. Crystal
- I knew you were a weirdo! -Nooshy
- It’s ok, Your songs will carry you. Just sing. – Ash
- Johnny, you’re going to be working with the number one choreographer in Red Shore city. – Moon
- Thrust, thrust, thrust! You’re not thrusting, Johnny! – Klaus Kickenklober
- Oh my gosh, I’m like, so into vintage right now. – Porsha
- My mother always said Gunter, you aren’t as dumb as your father. – Gunter
- We should have this cool alien tango scene. – Gunter
- Yuck! That is rubbish. So bad! – Klaus Kickenklober
- Tippy toes! Tippy toes! I don’t see your tippy toes! -Klaus Kickenklober
- Take that you nasty, alien monster! Did I do good? – Porsha
- You have no idea what you’re getting into. – Suki
- Can I be honest? You’re not good enough. – Suki
- Whatever podunk town they crawled out of, that’s where they belong. – Mr. Crystal
- Guts, Stamina, Faith- these are the things you need now. – Nana
- I counted 9 smiles, 2 belly laughs, and 3 chuckles. Though the last one may be gas. – Miss Crawley
- I have a rule where I don’t let guys like you tell me my worth. – Ash
- I don’t suppose any of you can tapdance, huh? – Mr. Moon
- Let’s go spread a little Moon Theater magic! – Buster Moon
- We just gotta be brave now. – Buster Moon quotes in Sing 2
- You will never be great, Johnny! -Klaus Kickenklober
- Everybody mop. – Mr. Moon
- Ordinary and school- two things I will never be associated with. – Mr. Crystal
- That’s not what falling in love with me looks like. I should know, I see it day after day, week after week. – Darius
- And that’s why they say not to meet your heroes. – Ash
- Your stupid sci-fi show can go to heck! – Porsha
- Norman: release the piglets. – Rosita
More TV and Movie Quotes You’ll Love
- Quotes From The Sex Lives of College Girls That Might Make You Study Harder
- Movie Quotes From 8-Bit Christmas
- Movie Quotes From House Of Gucci That Will Make You Yell BRAVO!
- Freeze the Frame… Read These Movie Quotes From tick, tick… BOOM!
- Movie Quotes From King Richard That Are ACES
- BEST Movie Quotes From Ghostbusters: Afterlife that Came, Saw and Kicked A!
- Kate Bishop Quotes From The Hawkeye Series That Land True
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.