We appreciate good lines that make us laugh, and the laugh-out-loud movie quotes from The Lost City are the best in a long time! Check out hilarious dialogue from The Lost City movie in theaters now.
About The Lost City
Brilliant, but reclusive author Loretta Sage (Sandra Bullock) has spent her career writing about exotic places in her popular romance-adventure novels featuring handsome cover model Alan (Channing Tatum), who has dedicated his life to embodying the hero character, “Dash.”
While on tour promoting her new book with Alan, Loretta is kidnapped by an eccentric billionaire (Daniel Radcliffe) who hopes that she can lead him to the ancient lost city’s treasure from her latest story.
Wanting to prove that he can be a hero in real life and not just on the pages of her books, Alan sets off to rescue her.
Thrust into an epic jungle adventure, the unlikely pair will need to work together to survive the elements and find the ancient treasure before it’s lost forever.
Watch The Lost City trailer here.
Read The Lost City parents guide here.
And know when it’s ok to go, run and pee during The Lost City here.
Laugh Out Loud Movie Quotes From The Lost City
Enjoy these epic lines and dialogue from The Lost City.
- Are these your snakes? – Dash
No, they were just here. – Bad guy
- This is not a romance novel. – Loretta Sage movie quotes from The Lost City
- I feel like a nerdy figure skater. – Loretta
- Do I need to be wearing a glitter onsie? – Loretta
- You know, you are not Dash, right? He is a character I’ve made up. – Loretta
- I called her a human mummy. – Alan quotes from The Lost City
- I should go with you, just for back up and awesomeness.
- Did you chloroform me? Do people actually do that? – Loretta
It’s a classic for a reason! – Fairfax
- Time to shine, Loretta, sex book writer! – Fairfax movie quotes from The Lost City
- Who? Your many cats? – Fairfax
I don’t have any cats. – Loretta
Somehow that makes it sadder. – Fairfax
- I have a hampster, @sshole! – Loretta
- Only a fool chooses their horse by it’s color.- Jack movie quotes from The Lost City
- Can I at least do the part where I go, “shhhh… you’re safe now.” – Alan
- Why are you so handsome? – Loretta
My dad was a weather man. – Jack
- Squeeze in, do a kegel or something! – Alan
- His brains are in my mouth- I can taste his thoughts! – Alan movie quotes from The Lost City
- Nana, hey slut!- Pratt movie quotes from The Lost City
Uh uh. – Beth
- Jungles eat people like us. – Loretta
- I’m feeling faint. They are sucking my soul out. – Alan
- Why is it warm here? Are you peeing? – Alan
Just… go around it. – Loretta
- I’m like a blood Jamba Juice! – Alan
- Don’t flex! – Alan
That’s my hoo hoo. – Loretta
- It’s Latin. It means “its sweeter after difficulty.” – Loretta
- I touched your engorged sacks. – Loretta
- I’m going to ask you something- tell me the truth. Have you ever murdered anyone before? – Beth
- How could I be embarressed by something that makes so many people happy? – Alan
- How do they keep finding us? – Loretta
You’re like a walking disco ball! – Alan movie quotes from The Lost City
- Please mansplain sexism to me. -Alan
I’m a woman, I can’t mansplain.- Loretta
Um, I’m a feminist. And I believe a woman can do anything a man can do. – Alan
- This is so much better than your books. – Alan
- I always thought, why can’t your personal tank have a mini bar? – Fairfax
- If we don’t hear from you, Fabio’s going to die. – Fairfax
- I got your back, girl.
- Can’t come out of the gate with the Throb. – Loretta movie quotes from The Lost City
More TV and Movie Quotes You’ll Love
- Hot, Sweet and Savory Quotes From Cheaper By The Dozen 2022
- Best Movie Quotes From Turning Red On Disney+
- Fantastic Beasts Movie Quotes From The Secrets of Dumbledore
- The Banter Is Strong! Movie Quotes From Uncharted
- Loving Quotes From Marry Me Movie
- Mysterious Movie Quotes From Death On The Nile 2022
- To Infinity And…! Movie Quotes From Lightyear
- Wild Quotes From Pam And Tommy On Hulu
- Quotes From Ozark Season 4
- The Best Quotes From How I Met Your Father
- Not-So-Peaceful Quotes From DC’s Peacemaker On HBOMax
- Chaotic Quotes From Moon Knight On Disney+