I’m not super basic (wait- maybe I am since I was able to find the Rose Gold Ears?), but I do love to whip good pumpkin spice protein shake recipe during the fall and winter months. With the New Year here, I figured this was a perfect time to focus on eating healthier & getting that protein in. Enjoy this one- it’s also Atkins and Keto compliant!
Behold: the Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake recipe YOU need in your life.
It’s one I think the runners and the weight watching peeps around these parts will appreciate, and it’s my go-to source of protein once the temps fall.
It’s also good for the Atkins 40 plan as well as being solid on the Keto diet: I highly recommend this one.
I recently read a recap of a pumpkin spice 5K, and it made me want all the pumpkin.
I’m not a fan of it in my latte, but I can sure appreciate it in my protein shake!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake Recipe
Because I’m not an expert, ahem, I don’t measure things out.
This one is to taste.
But I go heavy on the vanilla, whipping cream, and cinnamon myself.
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake Ingredients
- Half a can of pumpkin puree
- 8-12 oz almond milk
- One scoop Hammer Vanilla Whey (or protein product of your choosing- but Hammer is awesome)
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Throw in some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (no more than a tablespoon)
- 1-2 packets of stevia or Keto compliant sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbs Heavy Whipping cream
- Six ice cubes- more or less if you like it thicker or thinner
- Optional: I always put in a tablespoon of fish oil. It does a body and mind good- and I can’t taste that crap when it’s in a yummy shake.
Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake Instructions
Put all ingredients in a blender and go to town.
I’m a smoothie fan for slipping in nutrients and protein. When you can hide it all inside a fantastic tasting smoothie, it helps with those healthy eating goals!
But- let’s be real here- you might not be interested in the healthy goals. If not, may I tempt you with this Pumpkin Spice Donut recipe?
You Might Also Like
Patty Holliday is a Marvel loving, Disney obsessed wife, and mother of four. She’s a travel agent specializing in Disney & Universal vacations- and loves a candid confession. Find her in Virginia (or anywhere frequent flyer miles or her trusty minivan takes her.)