Flashback to a few weeks ago when we were talking about Summer running.
Sum it up for us: what’s the best/worst thing about running during the summer months?
We’d love to hear it!
- Sep 6 Will your training schedule change for fall? How?
- Sep 13 Best/Worst of Summer
- Sep 20 Fall race schedule
- Sep 27 Rate your month/year so far
- Oct 4 Favorite thing about fall running
- Oct 11 If I didn’t run… (finish the sentence however you want)
- Oct 18 Favorite new running product
- Oct 25 Rate your month
Reflecting On Summer Running
Welp, I’ve had worse summers when it comes to running.
I got out a few times a week and managed to get back to a steady 2-mile run those days. It’s where I needed to be, and where I was comfortable with considering the heat here (which wasn’t too bad honestly!).
But I’m still not a fan.
I need schedules and “work hours” and that doesn’t come easily for me in the summer. Summers are my kryptonite!
Getting out before the heat isn’t as easy after a late night of popcorn and movies on the couch with the kids if you know what I mean!
But now that school is back in session, running is coming easier. While we are still technically in the summer months, I’m moving forward mentally with fall and that’s working for me.
Hope YOUR summer was better than mine on the road!
Link up and let’s hear about it 🙂