It’s time to link up!
We’re showing off scenes from our runs this week.
Summer is happening, y’all, so show off the amazing outdoors (or indoors if you are like me and a big ol’ weather wimp!).
- June 6- Global running day
- June 13- Summer Running Gear
- June 20- scenes from my run
- June 27- Rate your month and your year so far.
- July 4- Do you do any special races/running events for 4th of July?
- July 11- What running items do you use for non-running activities?
- July 18- What do you love/hate about summer running?
- July 25 Rate your month
- August 1 How do you display/store your running bling/running clothes/running shoes?
Seen on My Run
It’s been different from last summer, that’s for sure.
I’ve got humidity back- boo. But I’m also looking at temps like this vs. Arizona hitting 117 today… sooo… all in all, I’m not complaining.
I’m loving the outside runs I can get in here. There’s greenery everywhere along with lakes, trees, shade, and flowers.
All things that I lacked in Arizona.
Arizona did have the sunrises, however.
What I’ve learned from moving east is that there’s beauty everywhere you look- it just might take on a different vibe is all.
They are both beautiful to me!
But nothing is more beautiful than this during the summer running season.
Because it means AC. And water. And a real potty nearby.
Ahhh, Treadmill, my old friend. It’s so good to see you again!
We got a gym membership, and it’s been worth every penny so far. I can sleep in and if the humidity is creeping, I know I have this ol’ girl to look forward to.
And yes, I am a freak. I like the TM.
Summer is here, and the views I’m getting are pretty sweet so far! What does your summer run look like? Link up with us!