Sonic the Hedgehog movie opens nationwide on February 14, 2020. Your kids want to go see the movie- but before you do, make sure you read all these Sonic Movie Quotes as well as the Sonic Parent Movie Review to decide if Sonic is safe for kids. Don’t forget to check out the Onward movie quotes as well!
About Sonic The Hedgehog
Based on the global blockbuster videogame franchise from Sega, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG tells the story of the world’s speediest hedgehog as he embraces his new home on Earth.
In this live-action adventure comedy, Sonic and his new best friend Tom (James Marsden) team up to defend the planet from the evil genius Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey) and his plans for world domination.
The family-friendly film also stars Tika Sumpter and Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic.
Starring: James Marsden, Ben Schwartz, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Neal McDonough, Adam Pally and Jim Carrey
Sonic Movie Quotes: No, Sonic, The Rock Is Not President
This movie has a ton of great one-liners. And one of my favorites is this one:
Sonic lands on earth, confused: Where am I? What year is it? Is The Rock president?
I admit, give me a Dwayne Johnson reference and I’m going to giggle like a schoolgirl.
Jim Carrey does not disappoint and there are a ton of great lines from his character, Dr. Robotnik, in these Sonic movie quotes.
Check them out, watch the movie, and let me know what made you laugh!
Best Quotes From Sonic the Hedgehog Trailer
1. I’m Sonic. A little ball of super energy, in an extremely handsome package. On my planet, people were always after my powers. So I came to yours. It gets a little lonely, but that’s okay. I am living my best life on earth. – Sonic
2. In order to save my planet, I have to come to yours. – Sonic
3. I just thought you might like a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk. – Agent Stone
Of course I want a latte. I love the way you make them! – Dr. Ivo Robotnik
4. Uh, meow? – Sonic
5. Dr. Ivo Robotnik: Are you in charge here? -Dr. Robotnik
Yes, I am. – Major Bennington
No! -Dr. Robotnik
My… -Major Bennington
Wrong! -Dr. Robotnik
Name… -Major Bennington
I’m in charge! -Dr. Robotnik
6. Allow me to clarify. In a sequentially ranked hierarchy, based on the level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Agent Stone. -Dr. Robotnik:
The doctor thinks you’re basic. -Agent Stone
7. This is my power, and I’m using it to protect my friends. – Sonic
Sonic’s Best Quotes From The Movie
1. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog being chased by a mad man with a Civil War mustache? – Sonic
2. She was basically Obi-wan if Obi-wan had a beak and ate mice. – Sonic
3. You never saw me, I was never here. – Sonic
4. So what did you expect? A Dirty Little hedgehog eating berries to survive? -Sonic
5. Donut Lord, defender of this town and defender of all creatures big and small. -Sonic
6. Yes, Keanu, you are a national treasure. – Sonic
7. You talk to donuts and then eat them when they get out of line. – Sonic
8. I’m wet, I’m cold, there’s a FISH on my HEAD! – Sonic
9. You should call him super observant Carl instead. – Sonic
10. Pop quiz, Hot Shot. You’ve picked a fight with someone who’s seen too many action movies. What do you do? – Sonic
11. Tom: You won’t be the only fun-guy… (fungi)
Sonic: Don’t ever do that again.
12. Hey everyone welcome back to my live stream, we’re destroying robots today! – Sonic
Dr. Robotnik’s Best Quotes From Sonic the Movie
1. Is he still looking at me funny? Tell him to stop or I’ll pull up his (internet) search history. – Dr. Robotnik
2. Look what came out of MY egg sack! – Dr. Robotnik
3. Well, Tom whose dentist calls him Tim… but my dentist calls me Rob. – Dr. Robotnik
4. Tom: I was breastfed.
Dr. Robotnik: Nice. Rub that in my orphan face.
5. Look at that. I was right. Note the lack of surprise. – Dr. Robotnik
6. Know what’s hard about being the smartest person in the world? Everyone else being stupid. – Dr. Robotnik
7. You just sit there and be you…sless. -Dr. Robotnik
8. Ever wonder where your tax dollars are going? – Dr. Robotnik
More Movie Posts You’ll Need To Read- NEED, I Say!
You’ll also want to check out the Sonic Spoilers Without Context memes– these are so much fun once you’ve seen the movie! And I know you’ll want to know when you can pee during Sonic the Hedgehog. That’s vital movie-going info right there!
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.