The best part of Thanksgiving? The turkey leftovers. I make no secret to how much I love Thanksgiving just because we get to eat the best food of the years for days on end. Here is a turkey leftover recipe you’ll love using cresent rolls: Thanksgiving in a blanket!
Turkey Leftover Recipe You’ll Love: Thanksgiving in a Blanket
The under looked secret parenting hack: crescent rolls.
We use them for pigs in a blanket (like any good American family!)- and my daughter’s favorite snacks are these simple Cinnamon Apple Bites.
This year, we decided to take things a step further with our leftover turkey recipe ideas.
Thanksgiving in a blanket!
These are so stupidly simple- easy recipes are my jam!
Thanksgiving In a Blanket Crescent Roll Recipe Ingredients
- leftover turkey
- 3 cans of crescent rolls
- mashed potatoes
- cranberry sauce
- melted butter
Steps To Creating Your Leftover Turkey Masterpiece
1. Roll out the crescent rolls.
2. Spread a thin layer of each leftover item on the roll.
3. Make sure you do a thin layer because you still need to roll them up!
4. We did mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, and topped it with cranberry sauce.
5. Pre-heat the over to 375
6. Roll the crescent up- hopefully keeping most of the ingredients inside!
7. Brush the tops of the rolls with butter.
8. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 9-14 minutes.
9. Serve warm with a side of gravy to dip your rolls in!
Happy Thanksgiving- enjoy all those turkey leftovers!
More Posts You’ll Love
Patty Holliday is a Marvel loving, Disney obsessed wife, and mother of four. She’s a travel agent specializing in Disney & Universal vacations- and loves a candid confession. Find her in Virginia (or anywhere frequent flyer miles or her trusty minivan takes her.)