New Year, new you? Nah- you are great the way you are! And your sarcastic Instagram captions prove it. Looking for some funny New Year captions for Instagram? We’ve got a list to get your 2024 started off with just the right tone!
New Years Quotes For Your First Instagram Of The Year
We love a witty IG feed, so we’re helping out with some 2024 New Years Eve quote inspo!
We’re sure something in here will stand out and get your creative juices flowing.
Check out the list of New Years Eve movie quotes as well!
Funny New Year Captions For Instagram
- Just here to find my Troy Bolton.
- All that glitters is…probably part of my outfit.
- 2023? I don’t know her.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Whether the glass is half full or half empty, make sure there’s vodka in it.
- Any excuse to wear sequins
- What, did you expect to see a clever caption? That’d be so last year.
- You were my cup of tea, but now I drink champagne.
- New year, same me.
- 10 p.m. is the new midnight.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- “Thank u, next.” —Me to 2023
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- New year, same me.
- Counting down to new adventures.
- All dressed up with a whole year to go!
- Dress for the year you want.
Famous People Quotes For The New Year On IG
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. —Oprah
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. —Brad Paisley
- The best is yet to come. —Frank Sinatra
- Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.’ — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day. —Taylor Swift
- Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes next year and forever. —Neil Gaiman
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each year find you a better man. —Benjamin Franklin
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. —Abraham Lincoln
- Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. —Robin Sharma
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” —Benjamin Franklin
Like the Funny New Year Captions? Here’s More Posts You’ll Love
- New Years Appetizers
- Best New Years Movies To Watch
- New Years Cocktails
- New Years Day Memes
- Frugal Tips For the New Year
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.