Long-awaited and anticipated, Thor 4 comes to theaters on July 8. And you know between the God of Thunder and Star-Lord, we’re going to be in for a treat with the dialogue! Here are the most electric quotes from Thor Love and Thunder. Want to know the age rating for Thor 4? Visit this parents guide.
About Thor Love and Thunder
The film finds Thor (Chris Hemsworth) on a journey unlike anything he’s ever faced – a quest for inner peace.
But his retirement is interrupted by a galactic killer known as Gorr the God Butcher (Christian Bale), who seeks the extinction of the gods.
To combat the threat, Thor enlists the help of King Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), Korg (Taika Waititi), and ex-girlfriend Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), who – to Thor’s surprise – inexplicably wields his magical hammer, Mjolnir, as the Mighty Thor.
Together, they embark upon a harrowing cosmic adventure to uncover the mystery of the God Butcher’s vengeance and stop him before it’s too late.
Watch the trailer here.
Know when you can take a bathroom break during Thor 4 here.
The Most Electric Quotes From Thor Love and Thunder
- These hands were once used for battle, now they’re but humble tools for peace. – Thor
- I need to figure out exactly who I am. – Thor quotes from Thor Love and Thunder
- I want to choose my own path. – Thor
- Live in the moment. – Thor
- My Super Hero-ing days are over. – Thor
- Remember what I told you: you ever feel lost? Just look into the eyes of the people that you love. – Peter Quill quotes from Thor Love and Thunder
- Not me. – Peter
What? Just listening. – Thor
- Suffering for your gods is your only purpose.- Gorr
- Mate, relax. We’re on the same team. Team Jane. -Valkyrie
- The old ex-girlfriend. -Thor
- What’s it been, like three, four years? -Jane
Eight years, seven months, and six days… give or take. – Thor
- Am I, uh, sensing feelings? – Valkyrie
Pfft. Blech. Yeah- right. – Thor
- The only ones who gods care about is themselves. – Gorr
- So this is my vow. All gods will die. – Gorr quotes from Love and Thunder
- It was just my first bad guy. – Jane quotes from Thor 4
Ah, you never forget your first. – Thor
- I’ll call the ax when you call the dentist. -Thor
- You are not like the other Gods I’ve killed. -Gorr
- Because I have something worth fighting for. – Thor
- Let’s see who you are. I take off your disguise. And flick!- Zeus
- You flicked too hard, d@mmit!- Thor
- Should we help him? – Jane
- I mean, eventually. Grape? – Valkyrie
- I’ll fight it my way. -Jane Foster quotes from Thor Love and Thunder
- That’s my hammer- and my look! -Thor
- Break a leg. -Jane
I’ll break all his legs. -Thor
- Keep your heart open. -Jane
Korg Quotes From Love And Thunder
- Kids, get your popcorn out. Let me tell you the story of the Space Viking, Thor Odinson. – Korg
- He was no ordinary man. He was a god. -Korg
- After saving planet Earth for the 500th time, Thor set off on a new journey. – Korg quotes from Thor 4
- He got in shape. He went from Dad Bod to God Bod. -Korg
- And after all that, he reclaimed his title as the one and only Thor. -Korg
- Oh, spoke too soon! -Korg
- Just because he was done living doesn’t mean he was done fighting! -Korg
- Skate mates for life. -Korg quotes from Thor: Love and Thunder
- That’s the ex-girlfriend. Jodie Foster. -Korg
- The one that got away. That means escaped. -Korg
More Thor Love and Thunder quotes and dialogue will be added!
More TV and Movie Quotes
- Laugh Out Loud Movie Quotes From The Lost City
- Hot, Sweet and Savory Quotes From Cheaper By The Dozen 2022
- Best Movie Quotes From Turning Red On Disney+
- Fantastic Beasts Movie Quotes From The Secrets of Dumbledore
- The Banter Is Strong! Movie Quotes From Uncharted
- Loving Quotes From Marry Me Movie
- Mysterious Movie Quotes From Death On The Nile 2022
- To Infinity And…! Movie Quotes From Lightyear
- Wild Quotes From Pam And Tommy On Hulu
- Quotes From Ozark Season 4
- The Best Quotes From How I Met Your Father
- Not-So-Peaceful Quotes From DC’s Peacemaker On HBOMax
Patty Holliday is the owner and creator of all things No-Guilt Universe. As a lifelong fangirl and pop culture connoisseur, she’s been creating online since 2009. You can find her work at No-Guilt Disney.com, No-Guilt Fangirl.com, No-Guilt Life, and as host of the top-rated No-Guilt Disney Podcast.